(unknown)

From: badri narayanan (b11_narayanan_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 21:00:36 PDT

Dear friends

I have been having the following doubt for a long time

1)Being born as Vaishnavas is it a sin worshipping
other Gods ,or is it just that we are not required to
worship other dieties.Is there any harm in worshipping
them as long as we realize Narayana is supreme.What
are we supposed to do when we go to temples which have
many dieties.Should we worship Perumal and
deliberately avoid other dieties?

Badri