Re: Sri Ranganatha Paduka on Sri Jayanthi

From: Nadadur (nadadur_at_erols.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 19:51:27 PDT

Dear Sri Mani Varadarajan:

Thanks for sharing your views.  However, I hope it is understood that my
message was only for Srirangam Srimad Andavan Periashramam's sishyas and was
not intended as a topic for debate.  As I have indicated in my message I am
NOT disputing any claims or trying to establish one here.  I broadcasted
Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam's official position about the Sri Jayanthi
celebration.  Regarding IST/US standard time conversion issues, HH has given
us guidance on earlier occasions to follow local dates and timings.

~Dasan

Old school buds here: