PRELUDE

From: jaghannathan gopal yamuna (gyjaghan_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 18:46:15 PDT

Srimate Ramanjaya Nama:

I am extremely happy to join in this e-Bakhti network.

Iam Jaghannathan, live in Schaumburg, Chicago.
My Permanent resisdence is Nangai-nallur, Chennai.

I am very much interested in the works of Sri RAmanuja
& Swami Desikan.
For me SriVIshnavam, is a highest displine, Which
always insists in  Viraghya & Moksha.

Really it is a plessure for me to join in this
SAT-SAnga

Pranams

JAGHANNATHAN G YAAMUNA.