Re: Digest Numbers

From: MURALIDHARAN IYENGAR (MURALI38_at_HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 05:59:10 PDT

22.8.2000

Dear Sri Vaishnavite Bhaktas:

I wish to introduce myself as a Sri Vasishnavite from Srirangam and settled
in Calcutta for the last 27 years.  I have joined recently your group and
while browsing through various articles and comments, I feel that I have
joined very late.  Anyway better late than never.  I had the fortune of
listening to Sri U.V. Velukkudi Krishnan Swamigal's discourse on Ramayana at
Calcutta in the beginning of 1999.  Last week, I had sent an e-mail to Mr
Varadan with copy to Sri Krishnan Swamigal.  He was very prompt in replying
to my e-mail.

I hope to learn lot about Sri Vaishnavism.

I am associated with an organisation called FMC Bhajan Mandali at Calcutta,
which we founded 25 years back.  We are celebrating Aandal Aranganaathan
Thirukkalyaanam every year.  We are not having sufficient copies of the book
(where it is described as per the Bhajana Sambradhaya.  Can anybody suggest
to me where it is available and if any one of you have can you please reply
to me for other details like sending money etc.

Please forgive me for any mistakes in my communication.
Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
(Murali Iyengar)