Yathirajar @ sarvajnapITha.

From: Malolan Cadambi (mcadambi_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 23:07:30 PDT

                   srimathe malola narasimhAya namaha
Dear Bhaktas,

I learnt that Yathirajar visited  sarvajnapITha(in Kashmir) in search of
the baudhAyana vRtti. I also learnt that a variant tradition places the
sarvajnapITha in the south Indian city of Kancipuram

Could learned bhaktas elaborate on this topic and porvide me more
details on the same?

Regards,

adiyen sri malola narasimha dasan,

Malolan Cadambi

Never lose a file again. Protect yourself from accidental deletes,
overwrites, and viruses with @Backup.
Try @Backup it's easy, it's safe, and it's FREE!
Click here to receive 300 MyPoints just for trying @Backup.