Re: Digest Number 116

From: Shuba (swamis_at_rpi.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 13:10:31 PDT

Dear Bakthas,

Thank you very much for all your responses both on and off-list.
I am overwhelmed by the volume and the erudition contained
therein. I am that much less ignorant thanks to your time and
efforts. May Bhagawan bless us all in all our undertakings.

Sincerely,
Shuba

Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without
losing your temper or your self-confidence.

                                              -Robert Frost

Get your own "800" number - Free
Free voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Apply NOW!
1. Fill in the brief application
3. Get rates as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no annual fee!