Thank You

From: M.S.HARI (Madabhushi Sarangarajan Hari) (mshari_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 19:11:52 PDT

Dear Members of Bhakti-list eGroup,

As my schedules are becoming more and more tight, I wish to take leave from
the list. I therefore un-subscribe to the list. I thank all the members for
wonderful discussions. I thank Shree Mani Varadarajan regarding the same. I
request you all to kindly keep in touch. Please write to me if you want weekly
"Experiencing Bhagavath Ramanuja Yatiraja's Divine Works" series of articles.

Thanks & Regards
M.S.HARI Ramanuja Daasan.

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive
chemistry experiments.