Bhagavad Gita

From: Shuba (swamis_at_rpi.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 10:22:45 PDT

Sri Sudarshan,

You write:
Even in Sri Bhagavad Geetha, Sri Krishna clearly says, if other
Devathaas are worshipped, the fruits are from him, and they
reach that Devathaas abode, once the fruits are eaten, they
come back to be reborn.  Other Lokas are also not free of
distress(maybe of a different kind).  Also Eventually reaching
Moksham cannot be a goal, if we 'Begin with the end in
mind'(Happiness).
Could you please quote the chapter and verse in the gita where
this is mentioned? Thank you very much.

Dear devotees, I only realized when I recieved the digest today
that my post contains non-ASCII characters like "3D" instead of
the characters I intended.  I shall try to switch to a
different mail editor that does not do this. I apologize for
the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Shuba.
Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without
losing your temper or your self-confidence.

                                              -Robert Frost

Get your own "800" number - Free
Free voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

Apply NOW!