Gokulastami Program.

From: Malolan Cadambi (mcadambi_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 10:24:59 PDT

Dear Bhaktas,

I have uploaded the program list for Sri Jayanthi 2000, which will take
place at Sri Venugopala Krishnaswamy Temple, Malleswaram,Bangalore.

There will be a Carnatic Music Program from the 25th of August till the
10th of September. Prominent Carnatic musicians like Sri.Madurai
T.N.Shehsagopalan, Smt.Lalgudi Rajalakshmi, Stuti Vahini Smt.Vatsala and
a host of other musicians will be performing here.

The entire details of the program can be found here :
http://www.geocities.com/srivenugopala/GokulastamiProgram.html

I pray to Lord Sri Venugopala Krishnaswamy & Thaayar Sri Rukmini to
shower their divine blessings on all bhaktas.

In Spirit of Service to the Lord,
Sarvam Sri Krishnaarpanam astu,

adiyen sri malola narasimha dasan,

Malolan Cadambi