Re: [Re: [Pseudo Gods etc.,---Contd...]]

From: M.S.HARI (Madabhushi Sarangarajan Hari) (mshari_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 11:15:11 PDT

Dear Shree Mohan Sagar,

I appreciate your mail very much.

> All they could teach my sister and myself about
> SriVaishnavam could best be summed up in three statements:
> --It was founded by a saint named Ramanuja

The philosophy and practice of Visishtadvaita Shree Vaishnavam
is the eternal philosophy and practice of the apowrusheya Veda.
It is called the "parama-vaidika-matham".
No one founded it. It was very much present even before Bhagavath
Ramanuja's period. Bhagavath Ramanuja preached it in an
extraordinary manner.

Thanks & Regards
M.S.HARI Ramanuja Daasan.

Find long lost high school friends: