Doubt

From: anitha seshadri (tkanitha_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 06:41:49 PDT

Dear SreeVaishnavas,

I have a doubt regarding the Pasurams of two Alwars.
Periyalwar in Periyazvar Thirumozhi(Vakku thumai
Ellamai)pasururam says "Koorai Soru Evai
Venduvathilai".

But Kaliyan in  Thiru Azunthur Pasuram prays as
"Koorai Soru Evai Thanthu Ennaku aruli".How come one
alwar desires the thing which another alwar neglects.

Could any one enlighten me regarding this.Sorry if i
am wrong and silly.

Thanks & Regards

Adiyen

Lakshmi