introduction

From: Kevin Pinson (holyinsaneone_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 20:41:34 PDT

Namaste, Haribol,
I was asked to send a short introduction to this list.

My name is Kevin Pinson. I live in San Jose, CA. I am 23 years old. I became
acquainted with bhakti through George Harrison and later worked for ISKCON.
I am currently interested in Sri Vaisnavism and invite any other Bay Area
people to email me (holyinsaneone@hotmail.com). Ideally I would like to set
up an altar and take initiation from a guru.