introduction

From: madhu srikkanth (madhusrikkanth_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 01:56:26 PDT

 Om namo narayana

 Respected Sri vaishnavites,
                            My name is Madhusudhan
srikkanth.I am a Sri vaishnavan.I came to know about
this bhakti list archives from my uncle and am very
eager to join this group.As such I don`t know much
about the age long traditon of Sri Vaishnavism and
want to know much more about it.
                            My native place is
Kizhatoor Nadathoor in India.At present I am studying
in Singapore.My acharyan is His Holiness Srimad
Andavan of Srirangam.I promise to abide by the rules
of the Bhaktilist and that I won`t offend anybody
personally.
I would be grateful if the Bhaktilist allows me to be
a  member.
Madhusudhan dasosmi