Re: [Self-styled / self-declared incarnations of Hindu Gods]

From: M.S.HARI (Madabhushi Sarangarajan Hari) (mshari_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 13:35:08 PDT

Dear Narayanan  (A.S. Raman Iyengar),

Your words can be described as "powerful in expression". I appreciate your
idea and intention of your mail. The way in which you have stressed
on obeying the sAstra properly and rationale is appreciated very much.
I think your thoughts will surely serve the purpose of making many persons
to realize the importance and the unparallelled & unsurpassed greatness of
parama-vaidika-matham.

Thanks & Regards
M.S.HARI Ramanuja Daasan.

"Have You Seen This Ad Before? Think So? OK, Read On
No Credit Turndowns – No Up-Front Deposit – Unsecured Visa Card Easy
Approval ………for Everyone. Magna Plus Visa"