Avani avittam

From: sarayu rajesh (r_sarayu_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 12:58:16 PDT

                   OM NAMO NARAYANAYA NAMAHA
Dear Bhakti group members,
Namaskarams to you all.
Recently there was a discussion about poonal and performing avani avittam
every year.Today I read about this in chennai online.I think this will be
helpful for everyone who needs an explanation about the same.
Here they have clearly explained about avani avittam and performing it every
year.Please visit the following website for more details:
  http://www.chennaionline.com/festivalsnreligion/Festivals
They have included downloadable slokams for avaniavittam.This will be
helpful for mostof us in US.
Thank you.
Adiyen,
SarayuRajesh.