AvaNi aviTTam.

From: Narasimhan Krishnamachari (champakam_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 06:11:02 PDT

I am currently away from U.S. and am unable to check SrI ranganAtha
pAdukA or SrI nRsimha priyA regarding the details of the upAkarmam.
However, my recollection is that in both these magazines, we are
advised to observe both the yajur upAkarmam and the gAyatrI japam on
15th, the same day.  This seems to differ from the information SrI
SaDagopan has posted today.  Can someone verify whether my recollection
is correct based on the two journals I have referred to above?

Message: 11