Azhagia singar's lecture on Aug 12th, 10:30EST

From: Krishna Kalale (kkalale1_at_san.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 18:48:23 PDT

Sri:
Sri Lakshmi nrisimha parabrahmaNE nama:
Sri Lakshmi nrisimha divya paduka sevaka
   srivan satakopa sri narayana yatindra mahadesikaya nama:

The next upanyasam is scheduled for August 5th SATURDAY.  The topic is the
continuation of the seventh paasuram of Kanninunsiruththaambu.

DATE       : August 12, 2000 (SATURDAY)
TIME       : 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time

Please let me know if you would like to attend.  The passcode will be sent
out later.  If you need to contact me, my phone number is 423-877-9860.

srimad azhagiya singar thiruvadigaLE saraNam

-- adiyEn ramanuja dasan
Krishna Kalale

Apply NOW!