Re: Sri HayagrIva SthOthram of Swamy Desikan : Part I

From: Malolan Cadambi (mcadambi_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 04:34:41 PDT

                   srimathe mAlola narasimhAya namaha:

Dear Bhaktas,

Following Sriman V Satakopan's article on Sri Hayagreeva Perumal, I wish
to get clarified a childish doubt that is in my mind.

"Why does the most ausipcious lord share his name ( Hayageeva) with
Rakshasha who is also refered by that name?"
Forgive me for my wordings,but I cannot be in darkness not knowing
anything clearly.

adiyen sri malola narsimha dasan.,

Malolan Cadambi

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive
chemistry experiments.