New member introduction

From: Subha Desikan (d.subha_at_lycos.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 06:25:40 PDT

Respected members,
Namaskarams. Though born as a Vaishnavite, I don't know much about the our philosophy. By joining in your Bhakti group, I would like to learn more about Sri Vaishnavism. Currently I am working as a software engineer in Bangalore. I may come to California for an official assignment in the near future. I heard a lot about this group through my friends. Thank you for allowing me to join in your group.
Subha.

Send your favorite photo with any online greeting!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/americangreetings.rdct