Good Bye ..

From: Anand K Karalapakkam (kgk_at_md2.vsnl.net.in)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 05:11:09 PDT

SrI:
SrI Lakshminrusimha ParabrahmaNE namaha
SrI Lakshminrusimha divya pAdukA sEvaka SrIvaN -
SaThakOpa SrI nArAyaNa yateendra mahAdESikAya namaha

 namO nArAyaNa!

 Dearest devotees,

 This will be my last posting in SrI Mani's list. Due to
 aDiyEn's personal commitments, it will not be possible for
 me to either participate in discussions Or post articles in
 the future.

 For nearly three years, aDiyEn had an excellent time in this
 list, cherishing not only the discussions, but importantly the
 friendship aDiyEn acquired with many devotees.

 Thanks to all and esp. those who encouraged me to write on
 what AchAryas/SAstras say on a particular issue. Many thanks
 to all of those who kindly responded positively to support
 the kainkaryams initiated/intimated by aDiyEn to this list.

 aDiyEn will try to follow the discussions in the list and
 continue to be a member.

 aDiyEn can always be reached through <kgk@md2.vsnl.net.in>
 alias <kgk@vsnl.com>.

 Good Bye ....

 aDiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan,
 KOmAndUr ELayavilli KaralapAkkam anantapadmanAbhan (alias Anand).
 krishNArpaNam.

Find long lost high school friends: