RE: Sri Vanamamalai Divya Desam..

From: Vasudevan, Anand (CORP, Consultant) (Anand.Vasudevan_at_corporate.ge.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 12:21:58 PDT

dear shri ramanan,
	Thanks for the most wonderful description of the divya desam. I have
a question for you. A couple of years ago i had the bhagyam of meeting a
bhattar of the divyadesam. he was telling me that there is a utsavam where
in the thayar goes to her porantha aam & perumal comes to pick her up in the
evening.(sorry about my wordings) He told me that thayar's porantha aam is
the jeeyar madam of vanamamalai. but your mail says its tirupati.
	can you explain this.
kindly pardon me if this is absolutely silly.

adiyen,
anand.

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
3. Get rates as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Ongoing APR and no annual fee!