Thiruvadipuram Celebration at Livermore Temple

From: Venkatesh K. Elayavalli (elayavalli_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 08:00:49 PDT

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha:

Dear Members

Last evening we celebrated thiruvadipuram at Livermore Temple in CA.

The event started with Thirumanjanam for Andaal, during which Sri
Sooktham, bhoo sooktham and neela sooktham were recited. Following
this, we recited Tiruppavai and 40 paasurams from Naachiyaar
thirumozhi. The event concluded with recitation of relevant paasurams
from Upadesarattinamalai, vaazhi thirunaamam and Sattumurai. Sri
Sridhar bhattar at the temple, co-ordinated the function and
aandaal alankaram was simply fabulous.

Andal thiruvadigalE Saranam
Azhvar emperumaanaar jeeyar thiruvadikalE Saranam

Adiyen

Venkatesh Elayavalli

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application