Thiruvadipooram

From: Venkat Iyengar S. (rsvenkat_at_aero.iitkgp.ernet.in)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 01:57:59 PDT

 		SrImatyaI godayaI Nama:

On this auspicious day of Thiruvadipoorm adiyen is pleased to
add  some pasurams OF our Thayar and ON our Thayar,on the
Srivilliputtur web site,namely the nacciyar thirumozhi postings
(upto the 10th thirumozhi)which Smt Krishnamachari has been writing,the
Goda stuti Pasurams which Sri Sadagopan finished yesterday and the 3
Upadesa Rathna Malai pasurams on Andal .All these can be accessed at the
pasurams page

     www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/7673/azhwars/andpas.html

It is around 2:25 pm 3rd Aug now,and presumably the thEr must have
negotiated the difficult turn in the Vadakku ratha veedhi,by
now and the bhagavathas would prepare to leave around 2:30/2:45
for a break,to start again around 4:00 pm

Let us all offer our prayers to the divya dampathis on this
auspicious occassion

Andal Thiruvadigale Saranam

adiyen
Venkat.S.Iyengar