sayana sEvai Description

From: Vijay Triplicane (vtriplic_at_divi.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 12:30:29 PDT

Dear Venkat,
    I really liked your colourful description of the sEvai. Esp. the one
about the eager and impatient late comers... It somehow reminded me of
how perumAL would be eager to find a prapannan. (as explained in Sri
vachana bhUshaNam, 4'th prakaraNam, 1'st verse)
-Viji
(Vijay Triplicane)

"The "Late" comers keep shifting places because one thoon is slightly on

the left and so they may perhaps not be able to catch the full view and
so they keep looking around,some are standing and looking for empty
spaces
which can be grabbed immediatly..."

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application