New Member!

From: Prasanna_Venkatesh (Prasanna_Venkatesh_at_inf.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 20:56:46 PDT

Hello all,
I am delighted to join the great Bhakthi list. An introduction about me:

	I am  S. Prasanna Venkatesh, born and brought up in the Bhooloka
Vaikuntam "SriRangam". Presently i am working for Infosys Technologies,
Bangalore. I am also a carnatic musician and I have a b-high grade in the
AIR. I am very much interested in singing the "Naalaayira Divya Prabandham"
and other Paasurams. I am a disciple of Madurai Shri T.N. Seshagopalan,
Former disciple of Shri T.V. Ramanujacharyulu.

Thanks to the email facility which has given me the boon of joining the
bhakthi list!

Dasan
Prasanna Venkatesh

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!