Re: GodhA Sthuthi Recital Kaimkaryam at SrivilliputthUr on July 30

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 1, 2000

Dear Shri Satakopan Sir:

It is very heartening to know that a lot of people are taking such an
initiative.  It must inspire all of us to do similar things in the USA.
Thanks to your sister for providing great leadership.

Your presence in the bhakti list is a great inspiration to all of us and I
hope ruffles on the surface do not disturb the deep waters of your
contributions to our sampradayam.

Thanks

Vijayaraghavan
Buffalo, NY