Re: Sri Ramanujar Home Page

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 22, 1999

Dear Srimans Achyutha Raman and MadhavakkaNNan :

At 12:49 AM 4/21/99 PDT, you wrote:

>Dear Bhakthi group members,
>
>   Coming to the subject;  On this special day of our 'udayavar'
>Ramanujar's
>thirunakshatram, i like to inform you that Sri Ramanuja Home page is
>now
>on the web. The URL is
>
>    http://members.tripod.com/~sriramanujar
>
>   Please help us to improve this page by providing your free
>views/comments.

>   Sri Ramanujar ThiruvadikaLe Saranam !
>   Sri Vedanta Desikar ThiruvadikaLe saranam !
>
>Achutharama dasan.

I had the privelege of browsing the Home pages for
our AchArya RaamAnujA . The content assembled there
with great reverence by both of you is formidable
and is a veritable treasure house. I am sure that
these pages will grow with time .meanwhile , please accept
my sincere thanks for a wonderful and timely kaimkaryam .
Best wishes ,
V.Sadagopan