RE: Dip 1- in the enjoyment of Sri Ramanujacharya

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 13, 1999

Sri:
Sri Lakshminrusimha ParabrahmaNE namaha
Sri Lakshminrusimha divya pAdukA sEvaka SrivaNN -
SatakOpa Sri nArAyaNa yateendra mahAdESikAya namaha

On the advice of Sri Madhavakkannan, I am forwarding my feelings on  his
beautiful posting(1) to the bakthi list

Daasan
Rangarajan.