You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : April 1999

BaranyAsam

From: Janarthanan Thirunarayanan (janarthan_at_cair.res.in)
Date: Sat Apr 10 1999 - 11:01:40 PDT

My namaskArams to everyone in this list.
I have also joined this list to learn about and appreciate Vaishnavism
better.
	I would like to know about bharanyasam. I request you to help me clear
my mind regarding this.

Thanking you in advance
adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Janarthanan.

--
 JANARTHANAN THIRUNARAYANAN VENKATARAGHAVAN
 Scientist, Robotics and Automation Division