Re: FW: Resolutions passed at Sri Vaishnava conference held on 4 Apr 1999

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 9, 1999

Narasimhan, Arvind (CTS) wrote:

> [...]

I am very happy to read about the success of this conference and also by the
unanimous resolutions.  My compliments to all the SriVaishnavas in India for
their move towards unity and a common vision in preserving and promoting our
satsAmpradayam.

I would like to suggest that the success of the Chennai Conference be used as a
precedent on which we SriVaishnavas here in the US can begin similar steps
towards unity and common vision.

adiyEn,

Mohan