You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : April 1999

a question

From: Anand (arang_at_Bayou.UH.EDU)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 13:03:56 PDT

my pranams to all the wise and learned on this list

my main reason to join this list was to discover vaishnavism
and learn more about it to appreciate  it better.

i was recently asked by one of my non-indian friends as to why i don't
food which is non-vegetarian. I don't know the exact answer.

could somebody point me out in the direction as to where i canget a
conclusive answer for this  or even better if someone could give me the
answer for it.

anand rangarajan