You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : April 1999

Re: Digest bhakti.v003.n324

From: vatsan (vatsan_at_flash.net)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 20:18:03 PDT

In Sri Venkateswara Temple at Malibu, (Las Angeles) California, a special
Kalyana utsvam is being organized.  Four of us (Dr. Krishnamachari, Dr, TES
Raghavan,
Mr Renaganathan and I) will be attending this event.  Kannan Bhattar of LA
temple
has requested me to post this information about the special Kalyana Utsavam.

According to Kannan Bhattar, it will be a unique experience and he wants all
those
who can join vEda pArayanam and prabhanda pArAyanam to do so on this day.
Please call Kannan bhattar at the temple for additional details.

dAsan

R. Raghavan (Chicago).