You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : April 1999

Information about Thiruvahindipuram?

From: smitha ajay (smitha_ajay_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 18:55:22 PDT

Om Namo Narayanaya

I am planning to visit the sacred divya desam -Thiruvendhipuram
(near Cudalore) along with my parents.Could anyone please give me the
necessary information
regarding the boarding and lodging facilities there and also the
divyadesams/our temples
 in and around that place if present.I would be extremly glad if i get
to know about the
important sannidhis in the above mentioned temple so that i do not miss
any.

I did go through the details about that place as given in the bhakti
site.
Any extra information i would like to know.

Thanking you,
with due regards,
Smitha Ajay.