Re: An Appeal to shrI Sadagopan (Re: Sri Ranga Pancharathnam :Part 13.1 of Sri Ranganatha Temple project)

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 28, 1998

Dear Sri Raja Krishnaswamy :
Many thanks for your kind note on the postings
and particularly on the ones related to our
musical heritage as it pays homage to the rich
tradition of Bhakthi and SaraNAgathi .

By the time , I saw your note , the bird had flown the
nest . I just had clicked the send button and then
I checked for mail and swa your moving note.
It was too late.I agree with you that the flood
of memories that come to one on listening to these
krithis is enormous , hust like KaavEri river on
PathinettAm perukku dinam in Aadi .I will make up
for this non-detailed account of Sriranga
Pancha rathnam  in the subsequent posts by
interspersing some of the thoughts of AzhwArs
and Saint ThyagarAjA . I will also write on
another gem of Dheekshithar in VaraLi ,
SeshAchala Naayakam  'as I am preparing for the
Pittsburgh meeting .

Inputs like yours and that Of Sri MaadhavakkaNNan and
all other BhakthAs keep me encouraged to write .
Thanks again .