You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : April 1998

Fact or fiction?

From: Nachu Anbil (Nutech_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 17:58:20 PDT

Dear friends,
As I was browsing the postings during my absence, I came across an
interesting discussion on whether the episodes occuring in our Itihasas
and Puranas could be fact or mere fiction.

It was precisely on this subject that I wrote a book entitled "Myths,
Miracles and Mysticism in Hinduism". Based on a rave review  by
independent readers, the material was accepted for publication
simultaneously in USA, UK and Scotland by one of the leading publishers.

If members like, I can post a few excerpts which, I hope, will answer
some of the concerns raised on the subject.

I will await the response from members before actually posting the same.

Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy