You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : April 1998

Introduction

From: Valathur Muralidharan (vmuralidharan_at_delphi-tech.com)
Date: Wed Apr 22 1998 - 15:54:47 PDT

Adiyen  Srinivasan alais Muralidharan.

Fortunate enough to be a resident of Triplicane , right under the lotus feet
of Sri Parthasarathy,  Prabandhams and Vedas have always been my areas of
intrest.  Coming from a Vadakalai sampradaya  and Srirangam Srimadh Aandavan
as aacharyan, my parents are native of  Vazhuthur near Ayyampet(Tanjore) and
Kumbakonam respectively.

I would like to enlighten myself with the discussions of the Bhakti group,
eventhough I am not Knowledgable enough to understand the entire
discussions.

Looking forward to joining the Adiyavar kuzham .

Dasan
Muralidharan (a) Srinivasan