You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : April 1998

Back from India

From: Venkatesh Elayavalli/DCOM (vke_at_cypress.com)
Date: Fri Apr 17 1998 - 14:57:26 PDT

Dear Members,

I just got back from 3 week trip to India. I apologize for not sending a
note on my trip
(consequently the on-line version for Saranagati Journal did not get
updated on time).
The last two issues of Saranagati Journal are now on-line.

During my 3 week stay, I was able to visit two major Divya Desams:
Sholasingapuram
and Tiru vida vendai ( i also went to Sri Parthasarathy kovil,
Triplicane and Sri Madhava
Perumal Kovil in Mylapore). I have been to Shola Singa Puram before, but
the trip to
Tiru vida vendai was my first. I shall summarize about this divya desam
in another email.

regards

--

Venkatesh K. Elayavalli             Cypress Semiconductor
Data Communications Division        3901 N. First St. MS 4

Home Page Location:     http://www.geocities.com/~elayavalli