Sri Ranganatha Temple at Pomona, NY

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 16, 1998

Dear Members of the Prapatthi group :

I am indebted to Sri Vijaya raghavan for
his help in realizing the support of
Buffalo BhakthAs from every community .
This fits very well with the ancient
nature of Srirangam , SriranganAthA and
the magnificient kaimkaryam of erecting a
temple fro SriranganAthA right here in USA
long the lines described by the Hindu Article
posted by Sri Anbil Swamy .

My humble appeal is to have as many leaders like
Sri Vijaya Raghavan to come forward and help
with this temple construction kaimkaryam
for our Kuladhanam , Sri RanganathA .

We would like to have one person from each of
the cities and towns , where our Bhakthi list
members reside be it in USA or outside USA .
Their active particpation in and help with
this kaimkaryam for our Periya PerumAL
and Sri RanganAyaki ThAyAr is a MUST to
have the momentum .If there are more than
one person volunteer , then it is even more better
for a speedy effort to reach our goals .

Please let me know about your interest/willingness
to volunteer to reach out in your  Community .

We will send you fliers and receipt books
to help with thsi kaimkaryam .We will get
the work on the Home page completed ASAP
for your use .

Daasan , V.Sadagopan

ATTACHMENT : Sri Vijaya Raghavan's posting .