Re: Sri Ramanujacharya's Nava RathnangaL

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 8, 1998

Dear Sri MadhavakkaNNan :

Two days back , I sent a personal
note in response to the query of the new
member . I hope he received it .
I had one paragraph level descrption of
the Nava rathnagaL . I did not cvopy the
general membership .Perhaps " Thaiyar " can
copy my note to him to the list .

Regarding Sri GithA Bhaashyam , I have
put together extensive notes on it in
English in the context of Swami Desikan's
GeethArtha Sangrham . Swamy Desikan's
work is the elaboration of AlavandAr's terse summary .
Sri RamAnujA's commentary on Gita
again elaborates ALavandAr's sangraham .
I released my postings in Bhakthi
list and I do not have ready reference to
the dates of those postings .I have the
manuscript still with me .

V.Sadagopan