You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : April 1998

Sri RanganathA Temple Construction Kaimkaryam : Contact Address for your valued support

From: Sadagopan (sgopan_at_computer.net)
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 17:14:32 PDT

Dear Sri RanganAtha PrEmis :

Number of you wishing to take part in this kaimkaryam
have asked me about the contact address for sending your
contributions to this treasured Kaimkaryam . The checks should be
addressed to : Sri Ranganatha Temple

The checks should be mailed to Sri Ranganatha Temple
P.O. Box 120 , Pomona , NY 10970

The temple's tel. no is 914-627-6716 .

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF YOUR CONTRIBUTION
IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE .

Please continue to keep me posted on your
trasured support .

Please share the news on the temple construction
for Periya PerumAL to your friends and do encourage
them to take part in this once-in-a -life time
kaimkaryam to celebrate Sri Rangananthan and Sri Ranganayaki
in our midst .

Many thanks ,

Daasan , V.Sadagopan