Re: Digest bhakti.v002.n510

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 1, 1998

Chitra MAsa Arudra Nakshatram, Tirunakshatram of EmperumAnAr
falls on May 1.  We celebrate the Ramanuja Jayanthi in Sri
Venkateswara temple with EkSana Abhishekam for Sri Venkatesa
Utasvamoorti along with NammAzhwar and KidAmbi Acchan to the
chanting of RAmAnjua NootrandAdhi and YatirAra Saptadi.  This
year the Abhishekam and the celebration will be performed on
Saturday, May 2nd, 1998 at the temple.

aradwaj, Jaganath"