You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : April 1997

Introduction

From: Sreenivas Komanduri (sreeni_at_ihs.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 1997 - 18:26:39 PDT

[From Sreenivas Komanduri <sreeni@ihs.com>]

Dear Members,

I have been the member of the group for more than six months but never
introduce myself. I am very thankful to sri Mani for giving me the opportunity
to be part of the group and to sri Mohan sagar for introducing me to the group.

I was born in a small village in West Godavari District (Andhra Pradesh state)
and grew up in Hyderabad.

Most of my knowledge in SriVaishnava sampradayam I learned from my parents and
grandparents. I have lot more to learn than to offer.

I am very thankful for all the members for sharing their knowledge and hope
this will continue so that people like me with interest will be benefited.

Thanks
Sreenivas

Sreenivas Komanduri	                    Phone: (303) 714-6113
  Information Handling Services (IHS)       Fax  : (303) 714-6200
  15 Inverness Way East, MS-FHP804
  Englewood CO 80112