You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : April 1997

Apologies

From: Mohan Sagar (msagar_at_worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Apr 15 1997 - 17:27:19 PDT

Mani has rightfully pointed out my rather reckless misinterpretation of Dr.
K. Srinivasan's words:

> That apart, in the earlier days (not now), perhaps Sri Vaishnavism was
> the least rigid and compassionate of the Hindu philosophies
      ^^^^^
> regarding other religions.

I had browsed through yesterday's postings in somewhat of a hurry, and
hence, read the above words as "rigid and least compassionate."  I don't
think that I have tendencies towards dyslexia.  But, reading postings
minutes before my family is expecting dinner guests is definitely one of my
more obvious "vices."

Dr. Srinivasan,  my sincere apologies for my Bhagavatha apacharam.

Daasanu Daasan,

Mohan