[Sunder.Kidambi@analog.com: Introduction]

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 12, 1995

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: Sunder
To: mani@sgihub.corp.sgi.com
Cc: sunder@adsdesign.analog.com
Subject: Introduction
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 95 08:58:30 EDT

Dear Mani,
Thank you very much for adding my name in the group. It would be a great and
pleasurable experience to learn a lot of things from people knowledgeable in
Sri Vaishnavism.

Introduction about myself
- -------------------------
I am Sunder Kidambi, hail from Bangalore, grew up in Bombay, was there
till high school, moved to Madras where I did my B.E and M.E, came to
Victoria Canada to do Ph.D., was in Montreal Canada as a postdoc for 2.5 years,
joined Analog devices in Boston area in the first week of March.

I am a vadagalai Iyengar, am associated with Andavan Ashramam. I am the first
grandson of Mysore Andavan in his poorvaashramam (this is only for my
introduction, otherwise my knowledge of Sri Vaishnavism is only at the
introductory level). Krishna Kalale is my cousin who is well read on this
topic.

I guess I am have amply introduced myself. I would like to hear about others.

Best regards.

Sunder