Availability of Vedic recordings, texts and donationn scheme

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 29, 2003

Dear SrI Venkatakrishnan:

SrIman A.krrishnan has recorded the 4 VedAs
including Sukla Yajur Vedam in the form of high
quality audio casettes.

He will be happy to help you acquire them.
Please also see his web pages cited below for
more details.

NamO veda PurushAya,
V.Sadagopan