From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 24, 2003

--- In bhakti-list@yahoogroups.com, "bharathradhekrishna.chennu"
 wrote:
> harekrishna
> many persons now a days telling that THE Kalki had came and they
are
> displaying the photos of him.But many people praying that fellow
who
> is telling that he himself is kalki.But in srimad bhagavatam it is
> mentioned that it kalki to come to earth it takes more time.My
> question is about that when kalki would come to this earth and he
is
> one of the avataras of lord vishnu but i not found even a single
> temple plz give about full details of kalki avatara.

SRIMATE RAMANUJAYA NAMAH
            Yes
                It is still million of years for LORD KALKI to advent.
His mantra is OM KALKINE NAMAH i read somewhere in some magezine .and
yes he will not come now as this is the first stage of
kaliyuga.Details of Him can be read in an available-in -some -book -
stores upa-purana called KALKI PURANA dedicated to Lord Kalki about
his incarnation in the previous kaliyuga.
                               RAADHE RAADHE
                                     Pranav Das