Re: Karma and Jn~Ana Yogas

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 9, 2002

Dear Bhagavata,

Do you perhaps know off hand under which listing the previous entries were
for Karma-Jnana-Bhakti yoga is mentioned in the archives?
I am writing education material on this subject matter and I am finding
these insights extremely helpful. I thank you for your consideration.

Ys,
Jagadish dasa

>From: Anand K Karalapakkam
>To: bhakti-list@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Karma and Jn~Ana Yogas
>Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 12:16:43 +0530
>
>SrI:
>SrImatE rAmAnujAya namaH
>SrImatE nigamAnta mahAdESikAya namaH
>
>  namO nArAyaNa!
>
>  Dear bhaktas,
>
>  The following was written by me many months back as
>  a reply to a devotee's question/explanations. Reproducing
>  the relevant part of that mail.....Sorry for not being able to
>  edit it appropriately.

>   Karma yOga is only those that you have quoted from SwAmi DESikan's
>   originals viz. "saniyamAgap parigruhItamA-irukkum karma viSEsham".
>   They are stated in RTS itself : The list of karmas
>   as given in SrI Bhagavad GIta viz. yaj~na, tIrtha yAtra, dAna,
>   prANAyAma etc.

[ rest deleted for brevity's sake -- moderator ]