You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : April 2001

Request for iniformation

From: Melma Raghavan (raghavan_at_un.org)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 10:04:50 PDT

Dear fellow Bhaktas,

As we all know, the Mahasamprokshanam of Lord Ranganatha Temple at Pomona
is scheduled on 27 May 2001.  Being a three-day week-end, we are blessed
with an opportunity not only to receive the blessings of the Almighty but
also to do our humble Kainkaryam by taking part in the Parayanam(s),
volunteering in organizational matters etc.,

For the automobile-less devotees, it would be highly convenient if
transportation arrangements are made on all the three days or on the
Samprokshanam day.  I am sure the group is working in this direction.
Being a brand new member, this is only an expression of enthusiasm/anxiety.

Regards
Melma Raghavan