Re: Srimad Rahasya Traya Saaram Kaalakshepam in Bangalore.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 13, 2001

 Dear all,

Here are some of the kalakshepams going on in Bangalore.

Dr NSA swamin's kalakshepams are as under:

Rahasyatrayasaram  --   Mondays and Tuesdays between 7.30 pm and 8.30 pm.
Uttarakrtyadhikaram is going on Â…

Chillarai rahasyam    --   Tuesdays between 10.30 am and 12 noon.
Rahasya ratnavali is going on..

Sri Bhasyam           --    Saturdays between 10.30 am and 12 noon.
Jignasadhikaranam is going onÂ…

Narayaneeyam        --   Thursdays between 7 pm  and 8 pm
88th dasakam is going on..

Peria thirumozhi      --    Sundays between 4pm and 6 pm
5th pattu is going on..

Bhagavadvishayam  --  Sundays  between 10.30 am and 12 noon.
8th pattu is going onÂ…

All these are rendered at his residence. Tel.no is 338 3755. Address is #780, V main road, Vijayanagar, Bangalore-40.

Brahmasutra Bhasyam according to Sankara - Saturdays between 7pm and 8.30 pm in Chinmaya mission, Malleswaram.

Sri U.Ve.P.Ramanujan swamy:
(Asthana vidvan of Ahobila mutt)

Srimad Ramayanam - Saturdays between 4pm and 5.30 pm in Adarsha Bhavan, near MES college.  72 nd slokam is going on.

Rahasyatraya saram - Saturdays and Sundays between 7.30 pm and 9 pm at is residence.
Arthapanchakadhikaram is going onÂ…..

Saccharitraraksha of  Swamy Vedanta Desika - Between 4.30 pm and 6 pm in Malola mandiram(ahobila mutt), Prakash nagar.

Sri P.Ramanujan's tel. No. is 330 9215. Office tel. No. is 558 4205.

Sri U.Ve.Rajagopalachar swamy:
(Asthana vidvan of Ahobila Mutt)

Bhagvadvishayam - between 3pm and 4.30 pm ..in Malola mandiram, Prakash nagar.

Koorathalvan's Vaikunta stavam --- Saturdays between 6.30 pm and 8 pm from 21st April in Adarsha Bhavan.

Pranamams
Ramanuja dasi
padmini