Re: 108 Thiruppathi AndAdi & Complete tapes of Sukla Yajur Vedam and Atharva Vedam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 11, 2001

Dear Sriman Ramanuja :

I will be more than happy to mail a copy
to you once I receive the andAdi at my end
from Dr.Vasudha Narayanan. Please let me know of
your address in Bamgalore. For others interested in
copies of this AndAdi , may I suggest that you make a small
contribution to the upcoming Sri RanganAthA Temple
samprOkshaNam next month . It can be any amount.
That will get you connected to the majestic, well
planned SamprOkshana kaimkaryam that is planned
with meticulousness .

I also have original recordings of Sukla Yajur Vedam
and Atharva Vedam in its entirety . Each set is made up
of more than 20 audio tapes ( 90 minutes duration each ).

You are welcome to receive it from me and the proceeds
can again go to Sri RangnAthA temple in your name .
Please contact me if you wish to acquire these rare
treasures of vedic recitations of two complete samhithAs
by great Vedic Scholars.

V.SatakOpan